My Fitbit Versa 2 for some reason, was not getting Snapchat Notifications. As an ardent Snapchatter, it vexed me a lot.
I jumped online to find a way to fix the issue, and it turns out this is a pretty common glitch with these watches.
This troubleshooting guide will tell you how to get Snapchat notifications on your Fitbit Versa 2.
To get Snapchat Notifications on Fitbit Versa 2, turn on Snapchat notifications on the Fitbit app installed on your phone. If the issue persists, change the show preview option and update the Fitbit app. You could also try turning off Do Not Disturb mode and keeping your phone and Fitbit within close range.
Read on to learn in detail about the different steps to get Snapchat on your Fitbit Versa 2.
BlinqBlinq is reader-supported. When you buy through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Turn On the Notifications
To turn on Snapchat on your Fitbit Versa, follow these exact steps:
- Open the Fitbit app on your phone.
- Click on your picture in the left corner.
- Choose the device.
- Scroll down to select ‘Notification’.
- Choose Snapchat from the list of third-party apps available.
Change the Show Preview Option
Fitbit Versa 2 not showing Snapchat notifications can also be the result of some default settings in the app that you are not aware of. ‘Show Preview’ is one such setting.
To fix it do the following:
- Open the Fitbit app on the phone.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Notifications.
- Find Snapchat from the apps list.
- Scroll down and find the option ‘Show Preview’.
- Under Show Preview select either ‘When locked’ or ‘Always’.
Update the Fitbit App
At times, it can also be the outdated version of your Fitbit App that prevents the notification from appearing on your Versa screen.
Try updating the app from the App Store or Play Store and see whether the problem gets solved. This technique is said to work 80% of the time.
Update packages usually contain bug-fix patches for the Fitbit Versa 2 that can help solve even core issues such as heart rate monitoring not working or broken sleep tracking.
Check After Each Update
Check if all the notifications are kept on after each update. This is because once the app is updated, it tends to switch off the app notifications by default.
Keep the Devices Within a Close Range
As the phone is connected via Bluetooth with the watch, you need to keep them within almost a 30 feet range for the notifications to register on your Fitbit.
If they are too far from each other, the connection between the devices can be weak.
Turn Off Do Not Disturb
Keeping the ‘Do Not Disturb’ enabled on your phone can also be a reason for your Fitbit Versa not notifying the Snapchat notifications.
DND not only keeps the phone on silent but also the watch when connected.
Install the bitTracker App
If the above techniques are not working, you can go for outside help.
BitTracker is an app that helps to sync the Fitbit product settings with your phone. It acts as an aid for third-party app usage.
BitTracker is not free. You can buy it from the App Store or Play Store.
Once the installation and syncing are done, turn on the apps (from a list) that you want to have notifications from.
You can now see the Snapchat notifications on your Fitbit Versa 2 screen.
How to Turn Off Snapchat Notifications on Fitbit Versa 2
Sometimes I get annoyed by the frequent notifications. When I unwind and relax after a day’s work, I turn off the app notifications.
To turn off Snapchat notifications on your Fitbit Versa 2 follows the step given below:
- Open the Fitbit app on your phone.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to select Notifications.
- From the app list, find Snapchat and tap on it so that the checkmark disappears.
Now, you have successfully turned off the Snapchat notifications on your Fitbit Versa 2.
How to Connect Bitmoji to Fitbit Versa 2
Bitmoji avatars instantly light up my mood. Sometimes I change my avatar for a change.
To set up Bitmoji on your Fitbit Versa do the following:
- Open the Fitbit dashboard on your mobile. Tap on the account icon and choose the device.
- Click on ‘Clock Faces’ and select ‘All clocks’.
- Search for Bitmoji by tapping the magnifying glass.
- Here, you will find the Bitmoji face result here. Select and install it.
- Once installed, click ‘Settings’.
- Go to the ‘Snapchat’ Connection section and click ‘Connect’.
- Open your Snapchat account and connect it to Fitbit.
You May Also Enjoy Reading
- Can You Use AirPods Max Wired 
- Can you Charge AirPods with a 20W Charger 
- 11 Google Nest Mini Hacks: Cool Things To Do 
- Nvidia Shield TV Turning ON by itself-How To Fix 
- Why do My AirPods Leak Sound-Easy Fix 
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I hide Snapchat notifications on Fitbit Versa 2?
To hide Snapchat notifications on your Fitbit, you can turn off the Snapchat notifications on the Fitbit app on your phone.
Why won’t my Fitbit vibrate when I get a text?
If your Fitbit won’t vibrate when receiving a text, the ‘Always Vibrate’ option might be turned off. Open the Fitbit app installed on your phone.
Go to Notifications → Vibrating Settings → Always Vibrate. Turn on ‘Always Vibrate’.
How do I get text notifications on my Fitbit Versa 2?
To get the text messages on your Fitbit Versa, turn on the toggle for ‘Text Messages’ under the ‘Notifications’ section of the Fitbit app installed on your phone.
How do I turn off text notifications on Fitbit?
To turn off the text notifications on your Fitbit, turn off the ‘Text Messages’ option under the ‘Notification’ section of your Fitbit app installed on your phone.
The comments are closed.